All participants in any of our pub crawls must be 21 or over. Please bring a valid legal ID as you may be asked along the way. The only exception to this rule would be for a private Historic Pub Crawl. We can discuss this with you if you have a party of 10 or more. Underage participants must be accompanied by their legal guardian for private tours.
We will do our best to accommodate you. We work side by side with our vendors to make sure that you have a great time on the St Augustine Food Tour. Give us a call before you book your tour to make sure that we can help with any restriction that you may have.
- Are there vegetarian/vegan options? This depends on the day that you go on the tour. Call us and we’ll find out for you.
- Are there kosher options? We’re sorry but our tours are not guaranteed to be kosher.
- Are there gluten free options? This one is much harder, but give us a call and our staff will see what they can do.
This is a walking tour company. We do not have any transportation to help get you around. If you use a walker or a wheelchair, all of our tours are accessible. If you would like to rent a wheelchair or scooter chair, we can help with suggestions for rentals. Please call us in advance, so that we can lay out the tour just for you.
Our tours go our rain or shine. We walk about 2-3 blocks in between stops so you don’t have to worry about being out in the elements for very long. Most of our tours take place inside. We would suggest that you bring an umbrella. It’s a very versatile accessory. It can be used for shade on a sunny day and it keeps you dry when it rains. In the event of a dangerous storm we may cancel the tour but you will be given the option to rebook or take a refund. That is the only way that we cancel a tour.
Once purchased our tickets are not refundable. You may, however, reschedule for another time and tickets are also transferable, and can be used by anyone you wish over the age of 21 for pub crawls and any age for food tours or family tours. Cancellations/rescheduled tours require a 3 hour notice prior to scheduled tour time. No shows forfeit entire ticket price.
Yes, we do.
- We have a discount available if you are a AAA members, are active or retired military or are a senior citizen. Text or call 904-392-7137 for the Promo Code.
- The best discount is if you are a Florida Resident or if you are staying at one of our local Bed & Breakfast Inns. Be sure to check with your innkeeper for tickets or for a booking code or Text or call 904-392-7137 for the Promo Code.
You will be required to show your AAA card, your military id or show id for proof of age over 64 or Florida residency When you arrive for your tour.
No, I’m sorry we do not. We value our loyal guests and want to make sure that you have a worthwhile and unique experience while visiting with us. We will not load up our tours with as many people as possible and herd you though town as the discount tour company will do. Our tours are of a higher caliber and we feel that the smaller group size gives you a very enjoyable and personal tour. We don’t want to be like other discount tour companies in town that don’t really care about the experience that you have. We are all about the guest and the personalized experience that we provide to you.
Yes, you do. Our tours can sell out and we’d hate for you to miss out on a fun time. Book online or call us at 904-392-7137
- First of all Comfortable shoes. This is a walking tour. With our brick lined streets, heels just don’t work well. We’ll be walking about 6-10 blocks on the tour. It’s not really far, but you’ll thank us later on.
- An umbrella or poncho. I know they said no rain, but this is Florida. It rains almost everyday. Most of the time we’ll be in a restaurant or bar and we’ll miss it. But, let’s just be prepared.
- A Camera. You probably have a great one on your phone. We have such a great time you’ll want to catch some of the great memories to take home with you. Sometimes we’ll even snap a few shots and put them on our Facebook page for you.
Tipping your tour guide is not mandatory, but they are graciously accepted if you have enjoyed your tour. Normal tipping for a tour guide is the same as a server. 15-20% of the total ticket price is an appropriate tip. What you had the most awesome time ever? Feel free to tip a little more. Any amount that you feel comfortable with is great. Our guides love what they do and will do what they can to make sure that you have the best time on our tours.
Didn’t find the answer?
If we didn’t answer your question above, please feel free to send us a message below or give us a call or text us at 904-392-7137. Our philosophy is that there is no such thing as a stupid question, so let us know how we can help.