What's the best way to starty your St. Patrick's Day celebration weekend? Join us on the Official Kick-off to St Augustine's St Paddy's Weekend Pub Crawl.
Your licensed tour guide will take to you 5 celtic bars and pubs in St Augustine as we tell you about St Augustine's rich Celtic history and some of the drinking customs of the day. We'll have a toast for you at each bar just to get you into the celtic tradition!
Your tour will include a welcome domestic draft beer or half glass of wine and discounts at the pubs, bars and taverns that we visit. Don't forget to tip the bartenders and waitresses.
This promises to be the best way to start your week of Celtic celebrating!
Got Questions? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page....
Ticket Price: $19.00
Purchase online for a $2 savings. For a total of $17.00.
What you receive for your ticket price:
- Your first domestic draft, on us, upon arrival at our starting location.
- Guided tour by a licensed, professional tour guide, learn the celtic history of St Augustine and other fun drinking customs as we take you to 5 pubs, bars or taverns in St Augustine with discounts available on drinks at each stop. (Tips to the servers are NOT included.)
- Gratuity to the Tour Guide is also NOT included. Please read the guide to the right if you're new to guided tours.
- Once you pay for your booking you will receive an email with the instructions for meeting your guide.
- **** For the enjoyment of all guests on this pub tour (and as a safety precaution), anyone appearing to be intoxicated at check in will be denied tour participation without refund. So, make this the start of your night out and you can continue your "pub crawl" after our tour. *****
- Please call us if you have any questions
Please follow the steps below to make a reservation for the 2013 Official Celtic Festival Pub Crawl.
- Select your desired tour date on the calendar below. (Please double check your selection before continuing.)
- Click on "New Reservation" Fill in all required information.
- Double check your email and mobile phone number.
- Double check all information and scroll down to the "Pay Now" Button.
- If you have a PayPal account, login on the screen provided.
- If you are not a PayPal member, Click on "Don't have a PayPal account?"
- Fill in all required information and click "Review and Continue"
Once your payment goes through you should receive 2 (TWO) confirmation emails.
One from info@StAugustineHistoricTours.com and
one from PayPal telling you that your payment has gone though.
Once you have received these emails, your tour is now reserved.
All tours are available for private party bookings with groups of 10 or more.
Our tours are great for:
- Corporate Outings/Team Building
- Bachelorette/Bachelor Parties
- Wedding Party
- Family reunion
- Group reunion
- Whatever you can think of...
Call us now for your special group rate on any of our tours.
Not sure how to tip your Tour Guide?
Tour guides are professionals in the service industry. They are no different than a limo driver, waiter or hairdresser. According to Trip Advisor, one of the world's largest travel advice websites: Tour Guides should be tipped 15% - 20% + depending on quality (knowledge, friendliness, etc).
As always, tipping less or more based on your personal experience is completely acceptable.
Click any tour to book your tour online and reserve your spot. Remember that they do book up quickly. If you'd like to wait until you arrive in St Augustine, you will still want to call us at 904-392-7137 to reserve your space and then pay for your tour at the starting point or a few hours before at Mi Casa Cafe @ 69 St. George St.